Fits 2011-2014 Mustang GT with manual transmission and 2012-2013 Mustang BOSS 302
Fits 2015-2022 Mustang GT with manual transmission and with modifications including but not limited to-hood clearancing (modification to stock hood), and/or aftermarket hood and/or lower engine mounts
The legendary Cobra Jet intake manifold returns with an all-new more streamlined look manufactured on all-new tooling.
Developed and based on the naturally aspirated Cobra Jet Race Car, this intake manifold is one of the most popular modifications to 5.0L Coyote-equipped racers and enthusiasts.
- Significant power increase over M-9424-M50BR Ford Performance BOSS 302 intake manifold, with no loss of torque
- Made from lightweight composite material
- Improved lid stiffness
- Runners are tuned for 7750 RPM peak power
- Designed and tested to 20+ PSI
- Intake gaskets included
- Compatible with production Mustang GT 5.0L fuel rail
- Requires Ford Performance M-9926-CJ65 or M-9926-MSVT Throttle Body
- Requires Ford Performance M-9444-M50B Installation Kit for installation on Mustang GT 5.0L (inlet hose included in installation kit is not used)
- Requires Ford Performance M-9603-M50CJ Cobra Jet Cold Air Kit or equivalent to mate to oval throttle body
- Cobra Jet inlet tube does not have provisions for aspirator tube hook up found on automatic transmission-equipped Mustang GT
- Intake manifold is not compatible with original equipment or Ford Performance strut tower braces
- Nitrous oxide not recommended for use with this intake manifold
- Calibration is necessary to prevent engine damage! Calibration not included!